I like Sir Mottram's words so much, I'll appropriate them and say it myself: We’re all f***ed. I’m f***ed. You’re f***ed. The wholeI appreciate the sterling if pitiful efforts of my comrades to clutch at straws these last few hours, but, on this grim morning after, I fear the most salient analysis comes from Sir Richard Mottram, Her Britannic Majesty’s former Permanent Secretary for the Department of the Environment, Transport and the Regions, albeit speaking in another context:“We’re all f***ed. I’m f***ed. You’re f***ed. The whole department’s f***ed. It’s been the biggest c**k-up ever and we’re all completely f***ed.”Words to ponder.
Tom Cruise to Play an Oil Executive in a New Global Warming Movie
-
About five years too late Mr Cruise.
The post Tom Cruise to Play an Oil Executive in a New Global Warming Movie
appeared first on Watts Up With That?.
2 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment